Things WaveLab can do for you
From start-up to governmental institution or commission; from underdog and non-profit to established brands or industry icons – every once in a while a little outside help with a fresh perspective and some keen insights can help you achieve your goals faster. If you need it pronto, agile and cost-effective it makes sense to lean on an experienced consultant.
Services range from 15-minute Skype calls or phone briefings with light advisory to long term program implementation, project management and execution follow-up.
With a healthy dose of discipline and some diligence, it’s easy to develop a routine to stay current and ahead of the market, but doing it on your own takes a lot of work, a lot of time, and reading a lot of complicated analytics and statistics. For a straightforward hands-on approach with fast and sustainable results, get in touch today!
From multi-day team training seminars to dedicated one-on-one mentoring, all tailored to meet your (company’s) specific requirements.
- Lead Conversion & Customer Acquisition And Retention In A Digital Era (intermediate)
- Content Strategy – Connecting With Your Audience (intermediate)
- Twitter Pro – Upgrade Your Skills (advanced)
- LinkedIn – Building Your Reputation (intermediate)
Workshops create the perfect environment for a team to ask questions, tap into each other’s knowledge and learn new skills faster in professional but informal setting. With a good scenario at hand, workshops are the perfect experience accelerator.
With more than a decade of blood, sweat and tears in the trenches of the marketing, advertising and technology fields, Miel has become a knowledgeable trainer in many of the skills and strategies needed to effectively manage your digital reputation and community.
- Video Content Marketing – The Key To Mobile Conversions
- A Social Media Business Plan
- Reputation Management & Digital Crisis Control
Apart from a good comfortable chair and the availability of enough power sockets and strong wi-fi, conferences or corporate retreats pretty much rely on the innovative and insightful thoughts of its speakers. The most productive networking sessions happen when an energetic and motivated storyteller leaves the attendees entertained and inspired.
- The Shift From Multi-Screen And Outdoor To Instant Point-Of-Sales
- Future-Proofing Your Business In The Age Of Consumer Empowerment
- Social Mobile Retail And Contextual Digital Commerce
- Understanding Social Selling
- Cyberbully Roadshow – Restoring Etiquette In A Digital Family
Corporate expertise | strategic marketing plans and concepts
Academic expertise | university and college guest lectures
Thumbs up! | WaveLab actively supports these mighty-fine initiatives
Mobile — +32 472 675 692
BE 818.046.332 | RPR Mechelen
IBAN: BE06 7310 0422 4222
SWIFT (BIC): KREDBEBB
Mail — firstname.lastname@example.org