What is it?
Is this business or pleasure?
It’s a bit of both.
But since we all really love our business,
it’s actually all pleasure.
It’s a huge annual internet marketing convention,
which just happens to be on a boat.
Come with a plan, leave with a dozen more!
So how does it work? What happens on the boat? How is this business?
During the trip, you can participate totally for free in these sorts of events:
* Seminars & panel discussions about new marketing tools & trends
* Theme networking drinks to make new friends and get advice
* Formal nights, team excursions & Beach BBQ’s
* Pizza & Profits: the daily expert roundtable from dusk til dawn
* Mastermind & personal development sessions with private training
* Professional business coaching & project analysis with industry experts
* The Hot Seat, a collective brainstorm session for a few cruisers in need of some help
* Tips and tools open stage session: collective knowledge sharing
… and then there’s still lots of time left to enjoy the cruise!
The 2018 edition sets sail on Saturday, January 20th from Fort Lauderdale to the exotic Eastern Caribbean ports of St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Grand Turk Island. We’ll be back in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, January 26th
What is the deal?
For the money you spend on your cruise ticket, you do get a lot of luxury in return ON TOP of all the marketing seminars and sessions.
The cost of the trip covers round-the-clock ice cream, pizza, various styles of food and fruit buffets and juices and lemonades.
Obviously, we encourage you to use the various pools, jacuzzis, the gym and spa featuring steam room and sauna.
Use of (beach) towels on these locations is included as well.
The boat features many bars and lounges to meet up with people. Use of deck and beach chairs is free of charge. You also get free access to top entertainment like stand-up comedy, concerts and Broadway shows. There’s even big-band karaoke! There are 5-star dinners every night, as you can join many marketers at one of our many reserved tables. The superb stake house isn’t free, but we definitely recommend to try it out at least once. You will not regret.
The sushi bar is open between 5 PM and 7.30 PM and is a great spot to meet up for appetizers before the 8 PM dinner!
Things not included in your cruise fare:
- Alcoholic drinks at the bars, clubs and during dinner
- Casino credits if you want to be a high-roller
- Acupuncture, other beauty treatments and massages
- Off-shore excursions booked on the ship
- Satellite communications (internet, voice, data)
- Printed souvenir pictures and snapshots by the ship’s photographer
- Bottled water and canned sodas (around $2 per unit)
- On-demand movie rentals on the TV in your room
- What you spend during local excursions
Good to know
You will require a passport to travel.
All group events & seminars during the cruise are free. (The content value of MANY OF THESE seminars is priceless)
Some people brought their friends and family for a holiday; a good balance between personal activities and the marketing events is perfectly feasible. We’re on a cruise boat, after all.
With close to 500 marketers attending, you’ll definitely find a couple of matches for new joint ventures or to discuss and review your business challenges with.
What costs this Le Cruise story, you may ask
An inside cabin (no windows) is $1398 per person for a room with a balcony, it’s $1098 (for an inside cabin). Cabins are for two persons. There are more expensive options, if you want a bigger room or decide to upgrade to a suite. Port charges, taxes and government fees are included in the cruise cost.
Add your plane ticket to that (the sooner you book, the cheaper your ticket), and then bring some pocket money if you plan on having more fun. Island excursions on port days are between $60 and $130, depending on the type activities you decide to do on shore when the ship docks (scuba, jeep safaris, jet skis, guided tours, jungle adventures…)
The 2018 Annual Marketers Cruise – 12th edition –
sets sail on Saturday, January 20th 2018
from Fort Lauderdale,FL to the exotic Eastern Caribbean ports of
St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Grand Turk Island
…and arrives back in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, January 28th.
If you want to fly in a day (or two) early and stay a day longer before you fly out, the marketers group has some hotels available in Miami with a special negotiated superduper discount rate. Plus, you get to hang out with dozens of other marketing cruisers. Legends start like this.