GLOBAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER · INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ARRANGEMENTS · MIEL VAN OPSTAL
Vision & Context
First of all, believe that the future of marketing isn’t intrinsically marketing. As a result, it should be a semi-automated, human-centric discovery journey of contextual, highly-personalized, immersive, additive and meaningful information.
Ergo, it’s a tailored service delivered by intelligent, smart technology because it’s a perpetual experience – an intimate connection – regardless the device, medium, time or location it is encountered.
As a passionate storyteller and invigorating keynote speaker on how future technologies and artificial intelligent interfaces are already changing our lives and cultures, Miel has the ability to amplify sharp visions of the future and magnify the numerous business opportunities ahead.
Evaluating and clarifying the driving and emerging contextual forces behind the trends & technologies enables his audiences to distil a fascinating presumption of what’s next.
As a marketing innovation facilitator Miel has inspired, coached and transformed numerous companies and governmental institutions. Working as a freelance digital strategy consultant for many well-known advertising agencies – and their clients – he created and implemented countless successful and future-ready strategies. He helped many businesses enhance customer experiences and content discovery journeys to create better emotional connections and establish solid digital reputations.
Merging the technological background from his years as a Consumer Technology Evangelist for Microsoft EMEA with the cumulated insights and experience of assignments as a brand strategist and consultant, Miel builds bridges between technology, marketing, production and execution.
Miel is also an enthusiastic and entertaining lecturer at colleges, international business schools and universities where he teaches about strategies for android contextual digital marketing, behavioral audience targeting and psychographic consumer profiling. The fundamental key findings of these courses and lectures are consolidated in the keynotes, presentations, workshops and seminars.
BOOST YOUR NEXT EVENT
You can book Miel as a speaker, moderator or keynote presenter for your corporate and business events, industry summits, conferences and conventions or professional networking symposiums.
You will not be disappointed and the event participants will be will energized and inspired by a unique, ardent and intense no-nonsense storytelling style.
Miel is continuously learning and fine-tuning his vision and ideas, enhancing his typical compelling narrative with elements to empower and motivate attendees to understand the emerging challenges and leverage actionable business insights.
Delivering his content with the goals of the event organizers in mind, he also tries to meet the expectations of the audience attending the event as well.
Within the limitations of his personal knowledge, he’s always ready to tackle the immediate challenges and obstacles the event participants are facing in their day-to-day business activities.
SPEAKER PERFORMANCE RATING
Classroom Course (Seminar) Attendee Evaluation & Appreciation Results Chart
MOST RECENT KEYNOTE SLIDES
The most productive networking sessions happen when an energetic and motivated storyteller leaves the attendees hungry and inspired.
· FAVOURABLE ENDORSEMENTS
Young & Rubicam Group
Miel is multiple profiles in one person. He’s creative but also a strategist. He has long term vision but also knows how to deal with short term objectives. He manages to bring the best out of raw concepts, high-level strategies and technology.
Digital Commerce & Transformation
Colruyt Group / DCoE
Miel manages to inspire marketers and businesses with examples and real cases of how to embed digital technology in our roadmaps and day-to-day activities. I would describe him as a pragmatic and customer-centric futurologist.
Founder & CEO
Miel was a great moderator on our yearly e-Commerce event eTrade Summit. He has very good insights in the online and e-commerce branche. Miel knows how to lead and keep an audience alive. Hire Miel and you’ll like his style and results.
· Suggested Formats of Arrangements
· Miel’s fees are based on different tiers of engagement
- An elevating, insightful vision digest without visual content support (least costly)
- An existing topic, with some simple industry- or niche-specific content adaptation
- An existing topic, but with unique and tailored media, images and examples
- A new industry-specific topic, made-to-order from the bottom up (most costly)
· Miel’s fees are also based on different tiers of delivery requirements
- A brief (30- to 40-minute) contemporary discourse
- A one-hour inspirational keynote (with optional Q&A)
- A one-hour live virtual performance via video conference
- A one-hour pre-recorded virtual performance
- A lengthy, compelling performance (2 to 3 hours, with optional break, Q&A)
- A panel discussion with other significant fellow-thinkers
- An interview-style session or conversation with a professional moderator or host
· Signature Story Themes
· Future Tech, Transhumanisn & Singularity
· Making Digital Transformation Tangible
· Android Contextual Marketing Strategy
· Algorithmic Audience Engagement
· Future of the Corporate Contact Center
· Future of the Retail Experience
· Future of the Financial Service Industry
· Consumer Lifecycle & Emotion-Focused CRM
· The Era of Liquid Content Consumption
· Social Amplification & Brand Advocacy
· Geo-Local & Contextual Mobile Commerce
· The Connected Customer Journey
· EXPERIENCE & CREDENTIALS CATALOGUE
· PUBLISHED BOOKS & CO-AUTHORED OR COLLABORATED PROJECTS
55 Ways To Have Fun With Google
 · Buy On Amazon
Connect·Finding The Right Audience
 · Buy On Amazon
Marketers Gone Wild
 · Buy On Amazon
The Ratpack · All The Right Reasons
 · Request Free Copy
· Humble Achievements Of A Once Influential Blogger (2004-2009)
Pretty Awesome Stats
Coolz0r – Marketing Thoughts
Published Articles: 1,768
41,735,498 total hit count
Stats April 2006 – April 2007
7,270,868 pages loaded
2,196,785 unique visits
Former Content Contributor
Coolz0r Marketing Thoughts